Because I’ve been having a terrible time with writer’s block lately, I’m going to begin a “personality” series. Essentially each day has a different number and topic to help readers learn a bit more about me. I love the narcissism of it all.
Day 1: 10 random facts about yourself
Day 2: 9 pet peeves
Day 3: 8 passions
Day 4: 7 things that make you the happiest
Day 5: 6 people you’d like to have lunch with
Day 6: 5 things you would tell 16-year-old you
Day 7: 4 hobbies and why you love them
Day 8: 3 legitimate fears
Day 9: 2 favorite memories
Day 10: 1 career you would love to have
And so it begins…
10 Random Facts
1. I broke my foot my senior year of high school after slipping on a magazine. My mother always said my messy bedroom would be the death of me. She wasn’t far off. I also broke my ankle when I was in the third grade. We were jumping on a trampoline with a hole in it, and that sucker ripped while I was airborne. That was the scariest 10 ft. drop of my life.
2. I was on a plane with Jared from the Subway commercials and hit him in the face with my bag. He wasn’t mad, but I was mortified. FYI, he’s not that skinny, and he kept covering his face like someone was going to fan out if they saw him. Easy there, Jared. You’re a reformed fatty – not Zac Efron.
3. I’m crazy (creepy) good at remembering random facts about people. You can tell me a story one time, eight years ago, and I’m going to remember it and reiterate it back to you at the most inopportune, socially awkward moment.
4. I’m a bookworm. And at 23 years old, I can still sit and read the Ramona books and laugh hysterically. Which is why I’m glad I have a Kindle because I can read all the YA literature I want without all of the judgy looks.
5. I giggled uncontrollably throughout the first Twilight movie. The only time I’ve giggled more was watching the Ryan Gosling/Rachel McAdams Best Kiss on the MTV Movie Awards. Which by the way, have you seen that? That’s how a woman should be kissed.
6. I hate olives. Loathe. Despise. If olives were human, I would bully the hell out of them.
7. I’m completely obsessed with “Steel Magnolias.” My greatest ambition is to be Ouiser Boudreaux. Sassy.
8. A lot has changed in 10 years. When I was 13, I ran my own goat ranch. I don’t even own a pair of cowboy boots now.
9. I will watch a movie or listen to a song over and over and over and over again. I have an obsessive/addictive personality. Currently I’m listening to “Nightcall” by Kavinsky and “Runaway Baby” by Bruno Mars. I just can’t get enough.
10. I could eat sandwiches every meal of every day for the rest of my life. Grilled cheese is my favorite.
There you have it. Come back tomorrow for my nine pet peeves!
Have a BIG day.