I wish I would’ve listened to that little voice that whispered “don’t do it” and not logged on Facebook today.
SHUT UP, PEOPLE.
1) You are not as smart as you think.
2) This is America. People can believe differently than you.
3) Did you miss the lesson in Kindergarten about not calling names?
4) Your opinion was fine… the first time. The eighth post? Not so much.
5) And last, but most important, the least you could do is make sure your post is grammatically correct.
This is why the other countries make fun of us and take our lunch money. It’s just plain embarrassing. Thank you for voting, but if you’re going to keep acting like this, then you should just stay home the next time. Also, quit feeding your kids propaganda. I have had to explain to no less than five kids today that Romney does not have three wives and Obama is not a servant of Voldemort.
Get it together, y’all. And stop being so damn rude.